Available for sale is a Platinum Omega Speedmaster Apollo 11 Skeleton. Only 50 pieces were made in 1994 making it an ultimate for Speedmaster collectors. The dial is all open worked with the rhodium plated movement visible front and back. It was engraved and hand finished by master watch designer Armin Strom. This watch comes complete with box and papers and remains unpolished as the day it was made! Reference 3096.30
- Case: 42 mm Platinum case which is unpolished and retains the original blue sticker on the caseback
- Bezel: Original Omega black tachometer free from any marks or blemishes
- Dial/Hands: Original Omega opened worked dial with rhodium plated movement which is a marvel to look at on the wrist. Original Blue hands which are stunning in the ever changing light.
- Movement: Calibre 867 manual winding movement, unserviced from the time of manufacture.
- Bracelet/Strap: Stainless Steel Oyster bracelet which has been recently polished by our watchmaker. The bracelet fits an 8inch wrist.
- Crystal: Original free from any marks or scuffs
- Accessories: This watch come with everything you see in the photos including the original box and papers
Top aspects of why to add this piece to your collection: Own a piece of Speedmaster history with only 50 pieces made of this incredible platinum speedmaster
Contact Us to purchase this item.