Available for sale is a 36mm Rolex Datejust reference 16233. The watch is in nearly new condition and never polished, the bracelet is tight as the day it was made and even has the original case back sticker on the back. The dial features a gold tapestry dial in flawless condition. The watch is a T serial number which dates the watch to 1996, it comes with box and papers. This watch comes with everything you see in photos including hangtag, booklets, box, outer box, original unworn nato strap and papers
- Case: 43mm Bronze case, never polished and is in stunning condition.
- Bezel: Original Tudor bezel in near new condition.
- Dial/Hands: Original brown Tudor dial in flawless condition. Hands are like new as they came from the factory
- Caseback: Original bronze case in attractive condition
- Movement: Original Tudor automatic movement keeping good time.
- Bracelet/Strap: The leather strap on the watch is aftermarket, the watch also comes with the nato Tudor strap in new condition.
- Crystal: Original sapphire crystal free from any marks or scuffs
- Accessories: The watch comes with everything in the photos including hangtag, booklets, box, outer box, original unworn nato strap and papers.
Contact Us to purchase this item.